Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Yellowstone Historic Center
Yellowstone Historic Center Review
West Yellowstone's Union Pacific Depot, built in 1909, has been transformed into a museum dedicated to modes of travel—from stagecoaches to trains—used to get to Yellowstone before World War II. Films provide insight on topics such as the fire that devastated Yellowstone in 1988 and the way earthquakes affect the area's hydrothermal features.
- Address: 220 Yellowstone Ave., West Yellowstone, MT 59758 | Map It
- Phone: 406/646-7461
- Cost: $6
- Hours: Mid-May–mid-June and mid-Sept.–Oct., daily 9–6; mid-June–mid-Sept., daily 9–9; mid-Nov.–mid-Apr., weekdays 10–3.
- Website: www.yellowstonehistoriccenter.org
- Location: Outside the Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more