Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Wyoming's Rib & Chop House
Wyoming's Rib & Chop House Review
This place can be packed in the summer with cowboys and tourists searching for the region's best babyback ribs. Excellent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes complement a wine list of more than 70 selections. There is a limit of two margaritas, and for good reason. It's open for lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are wanting to plan a trip in the summer of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more