Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Wyoming's Rib & Chop House
Wyoming's Rib & Chop House Review
This place can be packed in the summer with cowboys and tourists searching for the region's best babyback ribs. Excellent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes complement a wine list of more than 70 selections. There is a limit of two margaritas, and for good reason. It's open for lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more