Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Wild West Pizzeria
Wild West Pizzeria Review
A decade ago, Aaron and Megan Hecht set out to make the best pizza in the region. The combination of a crispy crust, flavorful sauce, and memorable frontier names just seems to work. The Sitting Bull features pepperoni, sausage, salami, and Canadian bacon, while Calamity Jane offers white sauce, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, minced garlic, and fresh tomatoes. There are also sandwiches and pasta dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more