Old Faithful Snow Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- price and proximity to the geyser
- no amenities beyond the basics
Old Faithful Snow Lodge Cabins Review
Just yards from Old Faithful, many of these cabins sprang up after the 1988 fires. Western Cabins feature bright interiors, big beds, electric baseboard heat, and a modern motel ambience. Frontier cabins resemble barracks, but the simple pine structures offer a roof, warmth, and shelter during cool summer nights.
- Address: Far end of Old Faithful Bypass Rd., Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
- Phone: 307/344-7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 100 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–early May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more