Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Snow Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- price and proximity to the geyser
- no amenities beyond the basics
Check Rates from our Partners
Old Faithful Snow Lodge Cabins Review
Just yards from Old Faithful, many of these cabins sprang up after the 1988 fires. Western Cabins feature bright interiors, big beds, electric baseboard heat, and a modern motel ambience. Frontier cabins resemble barracks, but the simple pine structures offer a roof, warmth, and shelter during cool summer nights.
- Address: Far end of Old Faithful Bypass Rd., Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
- Phone: 307/344-7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 100 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–early May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more