Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Lodge Cafeteria
Old Faithful Lodge Cafeteria Review
This noisy eatery serves kid-friendly fare like pizza and hamburgers. The cafeteria's one redeeming value is that it has some of the best views of Old Faithful, and while you eat you can watch it erupt. It's not open for breakfast, but the snack shop just outside is, offering a small selection of baked goods.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more