Lake Lodge Cafeteria
Lake Lodge Cafeteria Review
One of the park's most inspiring views of the lake is complemented by a revamped menu. Roast turkey and pot roast are typical fare at this cafeteria, but you'll also find more upscale offerings like chicken cordon bleu and poached salmon. It has a full breakfast menu.
- Address: At the end of Lake Village Rd., about 1 mi south of Fishing Bridge junction, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344-7311
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.--early June.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cody Hotwire
- Save $$ in Cody: Book Fr $146+/Nt Hotels.com
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- $126.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cody — $126 Hotwire
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I may be able to take my daughter and then 7 1/2 year old granddaughter to Yellowstone next summer (2014).
I'm looking for hikes / activities in the OF, Canyon and Signal Mtn areas appropriate for a 7 Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more