Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Canyon Lodge Cafeteria
Canyon Lodge Cafeteria Review
This busy lunch spot serves such traditional American fare as country-fried steak and open-faced turkey sandwiches. There's also a pasta station with cannelloni, tortellini, and manicotti that makes this a nice dinner option. Grab a tray and get in line. There's a full breakfast menu for early risers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more