Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Canyon Lodge Cafeteria
Canyon Lodge Cafeteria Review
This busy lunch spot serves such traditional American fare as country-fried steak and open-faced turkey sandwiches. There's also a pasta station with cannelloni, tortellini, and manicotti that makes this a nice dinner option. Grab a tray and get in line. There's a full breakfast menu for early risers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more