Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room
Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room Review
At this rustic log cabin in a pine forest, the menu includes tasty options like sirloin steak, barbecued ribs, and shrimp tacos. If you want something simpler, there are always burgers and fries. Don't miss the killer cornbread muffins. For a real adventure at this tribute to the Old West, reserve ahead to join the popular Roosevelt Old West Dinner Cookout that includes an hour-long trail ride or a stagecoach ride.
- Address: Junction of Northeast Entrance Rd. and Grand Loop Rd., Tower-Roosevelt, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Sept.–early June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more