Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room
Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room Review
At this rustic log cabin in a pine forest, the menu includes tasty options like sirloin steak, barbecued ribs, and shrimp tacos. If you want something simpler, there are always burgers and fries. Don't miss the killer cornbread muffins. For a real adventure at this tribute to the Old West, reserve ahead to join the popular Roosevelt Old West Dinner Cookout that includes an hour-long trail ride or a stagecoach ride.
- Address: Junction of Northeast Entrance Rd. and Grand Loop Rd., Tower-Roosevelt, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Sept.–early June.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more