Mammoth Hot Springs Dining Room
Mammoth Hot Springs Dining Room Review
A wall of windows overlooks an expanse of green that was once a military parade and drill field at Mammoth Hot Springs. While you enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner you may catch a glimpse of elk grazing on the lawn. The art deco–style restaurant, decorated in shades of gray, green, and burgundy, has an airy feel with its bentwood chairs. Montana beef, bison, and fish are featured, and there is always at least one vegetarian dish. A small-plate menu is right for lighter appetites. Dinner reservations are not taken in summer, but are essential in winter.
- Address: 5 miles south of North Entrance, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-Dec. and mid-Mar.–mid-May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More