Lake Yellowstone Hotel
At a Glance
- relaxing atmosphere
- the best views of any park lodging
- the park's most expensive property
- expensive restaurant
- not particularly kid-friendly
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Review
Dating from 1891, the park's oldest lodge has maintained an air of refinement that Old Faithful Inn can't muster because of its constant visits from tour buses. Just off the lobby, a spacious sunroom offers priceless views of Yellowstone Lake at sunrise or sunset. It's also a great place to play cards, catch up on a newspaper, or just soak in the grandeur of a National Historic Landmark. Note the tiled fireplace, the etched windows of the gift shop, and the beautiful bay windows. Rooms have white wicker furnishings, which give them a light, airy feel; some have views of the water. The least expensive rooms are in an annex, not the original building.
- Address: 1 Grand Loop Rd., about 1 mile south of Fishing Bridge, Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 194 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More