Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
West Entrance Road
West Entrance Road Review
One of the park's four grand drives through wildlife-filled valleys, this road follows the Madison River for 14 mi. From late summer through winter, you'll see bison and elk. Look up, too! Eagles, osprey, and even trumpeter swans may be seen here. At sunset, the drive west can be blinding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more