Historic Yellow Bus Tour
Historic Yellow Bus Tour Review
These 13-passenger buses are originals, built between 1936 and 1938. Carefully restored, they are the most elegant way to learn about the park. Your driver, who narrates the trip, will roll back the soft-top convertible for you to bask under the sun if the weather is warm enough. More than a dozen itineraries include wildlife sightings, photo opportunities, and some of the park's favorite landmarks. Buses depart from various in-park locations, including the Old Faithful Inn, Mammoth Hotel, and Canyon Lodge in Canyon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more