Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Great Fountain Geyser
Great Fountain Geyser Review
This geyser erupts twice a day; rangers predict when it will shoot some 200 feet into the air, but their prediction has a window of opportunity lasting a couple of hours. Should you see Great Fountain spew, however, you'll be rewarded with a view of waves of water cascading down the terraces that form the edges of the geyser.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more