Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Natural Bridge Review
You can take an easy 1-mi hike or bicycle ride from Bridge Bay Campground to Natural Bridge, which was formed by erosion of a rhyolite outcrop by Bridge Creek. The top of the bridge is about 50 feet above the creek. There is a trail to its top, though travel over the bridge itself is prohibited.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more