Geyser Grill Review
The location is the main attraction at this busy grill, where hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets highlight the kids' menu. Parents can squeak by on an assortment of soup, salads, and sandwiches. Remember you're here for the geyser, not the grub.
- Address: Old Faithful Lodge, at the south end of Old Faithful Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190
- Phone: 307/344-7311
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--mid-Dec. and early Mar.--mid-Apr. No lunch mid-Dec.--early Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $126.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cody Hotwire
- Starting Fr $146: Great Cody Price Hotels.com
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- $89.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cody — $89 Hotwire
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I was in Yellowstone a few years ago. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more