Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Visitor Education Center
Old Faithful Visitor Education Center Review
This $27 million visitor center, opened in 2010, has quickly become one of the jewels of the national park system. Check out the interactive exhibits, then inquire about geyser eruption predictions and ranger-led walks and talks. Backcountry and fishing permits are handled out of the ranger station adjacent to the Old Faithful Snow Lodge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more