Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins
At a Glance
- private bathrooms
- cabins showing their age
- location is uninspiring
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins Review
Adjacent to the Lake Yellowstone Hotel parking lot, these pine-paneled cabins lack the lovely setting that you've come to expect in a national park. (Nearby Lake Lodge cabins offer a better deal in a nicer setting.) These provide basic accommodations in a location near many park highlights.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., about 1 mi south of Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 102 cabins
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More