Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins
At a Glance
- private bathrooms
- cabins showing their age
- location is uninspiring
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins Review
Adjacent to the Lake Yellowstone Hotel parking lot, these pine-paneled cabins lack the lovely setting that you've come to expect in a national park. (Nearby Lake Lodge cabins offer a better deal in a nicer setting.) These provide basic accommodations in a location near many park highlights.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., about 1 mi south of Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 102 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Husband and I are going to Yellowstone first or second week of October. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more