Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins
At a Glance
- private bathrooms
- cabins showing their age
- location is uninspiring
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins Review
Adjacent to the Lake Yellowstone Hotel parking lot, these pine-paneled cabins lack the lovely setting that you've come to expect in a national park. (Nearby Lake Lodge cabins offer a better deal in a nicer setting.) These provide basic accommodations in a location near many park highlights.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., about 1 mi south of Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 102 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more