Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Lake Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- the best porch at a Yellowstone lodge
- great lobby
- good for families
- restaurant can get packed when motor coaches pull in
Lake Lodge Cabins Review
Just beyond the Lake Yellowstone Hotel lies one of the park's hidden treasures: Lake Lodge, built in 1920. The spacious lobby has two fireplaces, and the porch offers one of the best views of sunrise in the park. The clean and affordable cabins are no frills—all have a sink, and some also have a shower and tub. Ask for a Western cabin, as these were most recently upgraded.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., 1 mile south of Fishing Bridge, Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 186 rooms, 100 with bath
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–early June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Minnesota-South Dakota-Wyoming Our MN family of four (6 & 9 yos) hit the Black Hills, Devil’s Tower, Deadwood, Rapids City ... Read more
Hey! Back in 2013, me and my grandparents took a trip headed to South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. The full writeup with pictures is he... Read more
We are going to Yellowstone and the Tetons! Looking for your thoughtful advice on how to SPREAD our time and where to do a few activiti... Read more