Lake Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- the best porch at a Yellowstone lodge
- great lobby
- good for families
- restaurant can get packed when motor coaches pull in
Lake Lodge Cabins Review
Just beyond the Lake Yellowstone Hotel lies one of the park's hidden treasures: Lake Lodge, built in 1920. The spacious lobby has two fireplaces, and the porch offers one of the best views of sunrise in the park. The clean and affordable cabins are no frills—all have a sink, and some also have a shower and tub. Ask for a Western cabin, as these were most recently upgraded.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., 1 mile south of Fishing Bridge Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 186 rooms, 100 with bath.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–early June.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
The week after Thanksgiving means it's time to kick your planning mode into high gear.... Read more