At a Glance
- canyon location
- far from dining and other services
Check Rates from our Partners
Dunraven Lodge Review
This four-floor lodge sits in the pine trees at the edge of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. It's adjacent to the essentially identical Cascade Lodge, and also has simple rooms. It's at the farthest edge of the Canyon Village, so it's a hike to the nearest dining facilities.
- Address: North Rim Dr., at Grand Loop Rd., 1 Grand Loop Rd., Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 44 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–early June.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More