Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
At a Glance
- canyon location
- far from dining and other services
Check Rates from our Partners
Dunraven Lodge Review
This four-floor lodge sits in the pine trees at the edge of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. It's adjacent to the essentially identical Cascade Lodge, and also has simple rooms. It's at the farthest edge of the Canyon Village, so it's a hike to the nearest dining facilities.
- Address: North Rim Dr., at Grand Loop Rd., 1 Grand Loop Rd., Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 44 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–early June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more