At a Glance
- private baths
- too much asphalt
- too many neighbors
- no central lobby area
Check Rates from our Partners
Canyon Cabins Review
Unattractive and unassuming, these pine-frame cabins are arranged in clusters of four, six, and eight. All have private bathrooms, and the fancier ones also have knotty-pine bed frames and other nice touches. Travelers pick this place based on its location—in the heart of the park less than 30 minutes away from Lamar Valley, Hayden Valley, and Yellowstone Lake. You can park close to your cabin door, so you don't have far to schlep your luggage. A trail takes you to a scenic overlook—it's through bear country, so make a lot of noise and carry bear spray. Three restaurants and a bar are nearby.
- Address: North Rim Dr. at Grand Loop Rd., Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 428 cabins
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–late May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More