Bear Paw Deli
Bear Paw Deli Review
You can grab a quick bite and not miss a geyser eruption at this snack shop in the Old Faithful Inn. Tasty salads and sandwiches are available throughout the day, as is hand-dipped ice cream. If you're staying at the inn, fill up your water bottles at the soda fountain. Limited seating is available.
- Address: Old Faithful Village, Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining/old-faithful-inn-bear-paw-deli/
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more