Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Bear Paw Deli
Bear Paw Deli Review
You can grab a quick bite and not miss a geyser eruption at this snack shop in the Old Faithful Inn. Tasty salads and sandwiches are available throughout the day, as is hand-dipped ice cream. If you're staying at the inn, fill up your water bottles at the soda fountain. Limited seating is available.
- Address: Old Faithful Village, Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining/old-faithful-inn-bear-paw-deli/
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more