Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Lake Yellowstone Hotel
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Review
Completed in 1891, this structure is on the National Register of Historic Places and is the oldest lodging in Yellowstone National Park. Casual daytime visitors can lounge in white wicker chairs in the sunroom and watch the waters of Yellowstone Lake through massive windows. Robert Reamer, the architect of the Old Faithful Inn, added its columned entrance in 1903 to enhance the original facade.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., 1 Grand Loop Rd., Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7901
- Hours: Mid-May–early Oct.
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/lodging/summer-lodges/lake-yellowstone-hotel-cabins/
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more