Grant Village Lodge
At a Glance
- excellent location
- many nearby facilities
- feels like military barracks
Grant Village Lodge Review
These six humble lodge buildings have rough pine exteriors painted gray and rust. Grant Village is a great location to visit the southern half of the park, but the lodge itself is reminiscent of a big-city motel, with basic rooms offering few features beyond a bed and nightstand.
- Address: South Entrance Rd., 21 mi from south entrance, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 300 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late-Sept.–late May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More