Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Grant Village Lodge
At a Glance
- excellent location
- many nearby facilities
- feels like military barracks
Check Rates from our Partners
Grant Village Lodge Review
These six humble lodge buildings have rough pine exteriors painted gray and rust. Grant Village is a great location to visit the southern half of the park, but the lodge itself is reminiscent of a big-city motel, with basic rooms offering few features beyond a bed and nightstand.
- Address: South Entrance Rd., 21 mi from south entrance, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 300 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late-Sept.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more