At a Glance
- central location
- you'll mostly likely want to drive to restaurants
Cascade Lodge Review
Pine wainscoting and brown carpets set the tone in this modern lodge set in the trees above the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. An indoor lounge and outdoor patio can be a great place for a family card game. The location is at the farthest edge of the Canyon Village, so it's quiet. It's quite a hike to the nearest dining facilities, and you have to pass through rows upon rows of cabins, parking lots, and roads to get anywhere.
- Address: North Rim Dr. at Grand Loop Rd., Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344-7901
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 40 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.--early June.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $137.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cody Hotwire
- Book in Cody Fr $245+/Nt Hotels.com
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cody — $95 Hotwire
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I may be able to take my daughter and then 7 1/2 year old granddaughter to Yellowstone next summer (2014).
I'm looking for hikes / activities in the OF, Canyon and Signal Mtn areas appropriate for a 7 Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more