Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- price can't be beat
- stone's throw from Old Faithful
- services are within walking distance
- some cabins lack private bathrooms
- pretty basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Old Faithful Lodge Cabins Review
There are no rooms inside the Old Faithful Lodge, but there are close to 100 cabins sitting at the northeast end of the village. Typical of cabins throughout the park, these are very basic—lacking most amenities, views, or character. However, the location can't be beat—cabins are almost as close to the geyser as the Old Faithful Inn. If you plan to spend a day or three exploring the geyser basins, this is a great budget-friendly option.
- Address: South end of Old Faithful Bypass Rd., Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 96 cabins, 60 with bath.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more