Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- price can't be beat
- stone's throw from Old Faithful
- services are within walking distance
- some cabins lack private bathrooms
- pretty basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Old Faithful Lodge Cabins Review
There are no rooms inside the Old Faithful Lodge, but there are close to 100 cabins sitting at the northeast end of the village. Typical of cabins throughout the park, these are very basic—lacking most amenities, views, or character. However, the location can't be beat—cabins are almost as close to the geyser as the Old Faithful Inn. If you plan to spend a day or three exploring the geyser basins, this is a great budget-friendly option.
- Address: South end of Old Faithful Bypass Rd., Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 96 cabins, 60 with bath.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton NPs for myself, my sister, and my mom and dad (mid-60s - good-spirited and up for adventure, but not really into hikes so we Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more