Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Old Faithful Snow Lodge
At a Glance
- the park's most modern hotel
- lobby is great for relaxing
- open in winter
- pricey, but you're paying for location
Check Rates from our Partners
Old Faithful Snow Lodge Review
This massive modern structure brings back the grand tradition of park lodges by making good use of heavy timber beams and wrought-iron accents in its distinctive facade. Inside you'll find soaring ceilings, natural lighting, and a spacious lobby with a stone fireplace. Nearby is a long sitting room where writing desks and overstuffed chairs invite you to linger. Guest rooms combine traditional style with up-to-date amenities. This is one of only two lodging facilities in the park that are open in winter, when the only way to get here is on over-snow vehicles.
- Address: Far end of Old Faithful Bypass Rd., Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439-7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 100 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-Dec. and mid-Mar.–early May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are wanting to plan a trip in the summer of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more