- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are numerous campgrounds within Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton, Shoshone, and Caribou-Targhee national forests. (Caribou-Targhee National Forest borders Grand Teton National Park on the west; most of the forest lies within Idaho.) Few of these campgrounds accept reservations. Campgrounds in the national forests tend to fill up more slowly than those in Grand Teton.
Reservations can be made for a small number of national-forest campgrounds near Jackson through U.S. Forest Reservations.
Bridger-Teton National Forest. 307/739–5500.
Caribou-Targhee National Forest. 208/524–7500.
Grand Teton National Park. 307/739–3300.
U.S. Forest Service Recreation Reservations. 877/444–6777.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's