- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
During the ski season, START buses shuttle people between Jackson and the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as well as Star Valley to the south. The fare is free around town, $3 one-way to Teton Village, and $1 along the Teton Village Road. Buses operate from 6 am to 11 pm. In summer START buses operate from 5:45 am to 10:30 pm. They stop at more than 45 locations in Jackson. People with mobility-related disabilities must make reservations 48 hours in advance for START buses. The Targhee Express runs between Jackson and the Grand Targhee Ski and Summer Resort, with pickups at various lodging properties in Jackson and Teton Village. The cost is $44 per day, or you can buy a combination shuttle/Grand Targhee lift ticket for $84. Advance reservations are required.
Targhee Express. 307/733–9754 or 800/443–6133.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's