- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Scenic but mostly gravel Moose–Wilson Road is a direct route to Teton Village from the park entrance station at Moose. Be prepared to marvel at moose- and elk-sightings while simultaneously cursing your shocks. From Jackson, follow Highway 22 west for 6 mi, then head 7 mi north past resorts and trophy homes on Highway 390, commonly known as Teton Village Road. The city's START buses make the trip hourly for $3. Streets in the village are winding and far apart, and sometimes turn abruptly into parking lots—this is an area primarily designed for pedestrians.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's