- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Teton Village and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Teton Village resounds with the clomping of ski boots in winter and with the sounds of violins, horns, and other instruments at the Grand Teton Music Festival in summer. The village mostly consists of the restaurants, lodging properties, and shops built to serve the skiers who flock to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. This is possibly the best ski resort area in the United States, and the expanse and variety of terrain are incredible. In summer folks come here to hike, ride the tram, and attend high-caliber concerts. Because "the Vill" is small, with winding and sometimes unnamed streets, street addresses are often superfluous.
Teton Village and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Jackson Hole and Northwest Wyoming
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's