- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
At this funky restaurant you can dine on a cozy, outdoor patio and select from sandwiches and haute cuisine from both land and water. For starters try pot stickers and seared ahi tuna. Entrées range from 16-ounce rib-eye steaks, fillets, prime rib (served Friday and Saturday only), slow-cooked baby back ribs, and hamburgers made from local beef, to wild Alaskan salmon and beer-battered shrimp. Rounding out the menu are fun twists on standby dishes like fish tacos with chipotle aioli or fillet tips on penne pasta smothered in tequila cream sauce. An on-site microbrewery and an organic garden of fresh vegetables and herbs add a distinctive touch to each meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
There's more to Jackson Hole than just skiing. ... Read more
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski,... Read more
Just because you're hitting the slopes doesn't mean you should throw chic out the window.... Read more