- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Nora's Fish Creek Inn
Nora's Fish Creek Inn Review
Nora's is one of those inimitable Western places that have earned their keep as local treasures among their many loyal customers. Look for the giant trout on the roof outside. It's a great spot to catch a hearty weekend breakfast of pancakes or huevos rancheros that barely fit on your plate and dinner among the talkative locals. Among the imaginative dishes served at this casual log inn are honey-hickory baby back ribs, prime rib, elk tenderloin with blackberry-wine sauce, and nut-crusted trout, plus nightly specials. Soups such as pumpkin warm your bones, and there's wine by the glass and a kids' menu. You can dine in one of two large rooms or sit at the counter for quick service. Breakfast, but not lunch, is served on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
There's more to Jackson Hole than just skiing. ... Read more
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski,... Read more
Just because you're hitting the slopes doesn't mean you should throw chic out the window.... Read more