At a Glance
- quaint feel
- cozy surroundings
- spa treatments available
- some rooms are small, especially for the price
Check Rates from our Partners
Alpenhof Lodge Review
With more atmosphere than anything else in Teton Village, this Austrian-style hotel sits next to the tram in the heart of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Hand-carved Bavarian furniture fills the rooms. All the deluxe accommodations have balconies, and some have fireplaces and jetted tubs. Standard rooms are smaller and don't have balconies. Entrées such as wild game loaf, Wiener schnitzel, and fondue are served in the dining room, and a relatively quiet bistro/nightclub offers casual dining.
- Address: 3255 West Village Dr., Teton Village, WY, 83025 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–3242; 800/732–3244
- Website: www.alpenhoflodge.com
- Location: Teton Village and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 42 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Apr.–May 1, restaurants closed in Nov.
View deals in Jackson Hole and Northwest Wyoming for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More