- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
U.S. 191 reaches Pinedale from Jackson to the northwest and Farson and the South Pass area to the south. In town, the highway becomes the main thoroughfare of Pine Street. You can park on the street for free and do downtown on foot, but you'll need wheels to head northwest of town on Fremont Road, a paved route accessing Half Moon Lake, Fremont Lake, and the breathtaking Skyline Drive scenic route through the Winds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's