- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sleigh rides into the National Elk Refuge last about 45 minutes and depart from in front of the Jackson Hole & Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center daily in winter, 10 to 4, about every 20 minutes. 532 N. Cache Dr., Jackson, WY, 83001. 307/733-3316.
Dinner sleigh rides are available through Spring Creek Ranch, with dinner at its Granary restaurant. 1800 Spirit Dance Rd., Jackson, WY, 83001. 307/733-8833 or 800/443-6139.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe