- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bridger-Teton National Forest. 307/739-5500.
The guides at the Hole Hiking Experience will take you to mountain meadows or to the tops of the peaks on half- or full-day tours. Some outings are suitable for the very experienced, others for any well-conditioned adult, and still others for families. 866/733–4453 or 307/690–4453. www.holehike.com.
You can take part in wilderness camping, climbing, and exploration of alpine areas with experienced guides on day trips, overnight excursions, or as part of regular classes offered by Jackson Hole Mountain Guides. 165 N. Glenwood St., Jackson, WY, 83002. 307/733-4979 or 800/239-7642. www.jhmg.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe