- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Highway 28 look for green sign "Atlantic City" and take wide dirt road for about 4 mi. More than likely, you'll need four-wheel drive in snow season. Both Atlantic City and South Pass City are literally one-road towns, so getting around is a snap. Park in front of one of the local businesses, and then hit the town on foot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's