- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Teton Thai Review
Right by the Ranch Lot at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, the restaurant is owned by people of Thai heritage, and the cuisine reflects it. Try Gang Khio Wan (green curry), Tom Yum Gai (hot and sour soup with chicken), or Crying Tiger (wine-soaked beef with tangy dipping sauce). The Pad Thai is the best in the state. There's a full bar, and on the other side of Teton Pass, a second location in Driggs, Idaho, serves an identical menu.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more