- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The gondola at Teton Village whisks you to this stylish dining room at 9,095 feet. Gaze down on Jackson Hole while lingering over signature cocktails and a smart, contemporary prix-fixe dinner menu. Entrées might include house-smoked bison cuts or fork-ready Kurobuta pork, along with clever sides like chickpea pancakes and fried-green "Wyomatoes," locally grown tomatoes. Faux cowhide upholstery and a towering bar give the room a fun, modern feel. Days and hours can change with the seasons, so call for reservations. For the same view with a smaller price tag, enjoy live music and huge portions of upscale bar food outside on the Deck from 4:30 to sunset in summer.
- Address: Atop Bridger Gondola at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Village, WY 83025
- Phone: 307/739–2675
- Website: www.jacksonhole.com/couloir-restaurant.html
- Location: Outside the Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Sept.–late Nov. and Apr.–mid-June. Lunch in winter only.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more