- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The gondola at Teton Village whisks you to this stylish dining room at 9,095 feet. Gaze down on Jackson Hole while lingering over signature cocktails and a smart, contemporary prix-fixe dinner menu. Entrées might include house-smoked bison cuts or fork-ready Kurobuta pork, along with clever sides like chickpea pancakes and fried-green "Wyomatoes," locally grown tomatoes. Faux cowhide upholstery and a towering bar give the room a fun, modern feel. Days and hours can change with the seasons, so call for reservations. For the same view with a smaller price tag, enjoy live music and huge portions of upscale bar food outside on the Deck from 4:30 to sunset in summer.
- Address: Atop Bridger Gondola at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Village, WY 83025
- Phone: 307/739–2675
- Website: www.jacksonhole.com/couloir-restaurant.html
- Location: Outside the Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Sept.–late Nov. and Apr.–mid-June. Lunch in winter only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more