- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nani's Ristorante and Bar
Nani's Ristorante and Bar Review
The ever-changing menu at this cozy restaurant—a longtime favorite among the locals—may include braised veal shanks with saffron risotto, lasagna, and other Italian specialties. The knowledgeable staff will help you through the rotating menu, which focuses on a different region each month. The grandly presented Teton Tiramisu is a must for dessert. Almost hidden behind a motel, this place attracts gourmets who appreciate the fine cuisine. The wine list features a wide range of sparkling wines, regional Italian and non-Italian wines, and wines by the glass. Vegan and gluten-free choices are offered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more