- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bunnery Review
Lunch is served year-round and dinner is served in summer, but it's the breakfasts of savory omelets and home-baked pastries that are irresistible. Try a giant almond stick, sticky bun, or a slice of raspberry, strawberry, or blueberry pie. There's also a decent vegetarian selection. All the breads are house made, most from flour that includes oats, sunflower, and millet; the OSM waffle is dense and delectable. It's elbow to elbow inside, so you may have to wait to be seated on busy mornings, but any inconvenience is well worth it. In summer there's outdoor seating.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more