- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room Review
Elegant yet rustic, Grand Teton's finest restaurant has one of the most ambitious menus in any national park. The menu is always changing and includes dishes like tempura squash blossoms and pinot-glazed veal cheeks. The wine list is equally extensive. Breakfast and dinner are prix-fixe, and though lunch is à la carte, the inventive soups and panini are no less decadent. Jackets are strongly encouraged for men at dinner.
- Address: Jenny Lake Rd., 2 miles off Teton Park Rd., 12 miles north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83012 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–4647; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more