- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room Review
Elegant yet rustic, Grand Teton's finest restaurant has the most ambitious menu in this or any other national park. The menu is always changing and includes ambitious dishes like tempura squash blossoms and pinot-glazed veal cheeks. The wine list is equally extensive. Dinner is prix-fixe, and though lunch is à la carte, the inventive soups and panini are no less decadent. Jackets are encouraged for men at dinner.
- Address: Jenny Lake Rd., 2 mi off Teton Park Rd., 12 mi north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY, 83012 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733-4647; 800/628-9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.--late May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $61 & up -- Anaheim Resort near Disney, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $63-$89 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I may be able to take my daughter and then 7 1/2 year old granddaughter to Yellowstone next summer (2014).
I'm looking for hikes / activities in the OF, Canyon and Signal Mtn areas appropriate for a 7 Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more