- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room
Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room Review
Elegant yet rustic, Grand Teton's finest restaurant has one of the most ambitious menus in any national park. The menu is always changing and includes dishes like tempura squash blossoms and pinot-glazed veal cheeks. The wine list is equally extensive. Breakfast and dinner are prix-fixe, and though lunch is à la carte, the inventive soups and panini are no less decadent. Jackets are strongly encouraged for men at dinner.
- Address: Jenny Lake Rd., 2 miles off Teton Park Rd., 12 miles north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83012 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–4647; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–late May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. Read more