- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Signal Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- restaurants and bar are popular hot spots
- on-site gas station
- general store sells ice
- rooms are motel-basic
- fireplaces are gas
Check Rates from our Partners
Signal Mountain Lodge Review
On Jackson Lake's southern shoreline, the lodge’s main building has a cozy lounge and a grand pine deck overlooking the lake, while some of the pine-shaded cabins are equipped with sleek kitchens. The smaller log cabins are in shaded areas, and eight of them have fireplaces. Rooms 151 to 178 have lake views, and there are a handful of suite and bungalow options as well.
- Address: Teton Park Rd., 3 miles south of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–2831
- Website: www.signalmountainlodge.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 47 rooms, 32 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton NPs for myself, my sister, and my mom and dad (mid-60s - good-spirited and up for adventure, but not really into hikes so we Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more