- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Signal Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- restaurants and bar are popular hot spots
- on-site gas station
- general store sells ice
- rooms are motel-basic
- fireplaces are gas
Signal Mountain Lodge Review
On Jackson Lake's southern shoreline, the lodge’s main building has a cozy lounge and a grand pine deck overlooking the lake, while some of the pine-shaded cabins are equipped with sleek kitchens. The smaller log cabins are in shaded areas, and eight of them have fireplaces. Rooms 151 to 178 have lake views, and there are a handful of suite and bungalow options as well.
- Address: Teton Park Rd., 3 miles south of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–2831
- Website: www.signalmountainlodge.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 47 rooms, 32 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more