- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Signal Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- restaurants and bar are popular hot spots
- on-site gas station
- general store sells ice
- rooms are motel-basic
- fireplaces are gas
Check Rates from our Partners
Signal Mountain Lodge Review
On Jackson Lake's southern shoreline, the lodge’s main building has a cozy lounge and a grand pine deck overlooking the lake, while some of the pine-shaded cabins are equipped with sleek kitchens. The smaller log cabins are in shaded areas, and eight of them have fireplaces. Rooms 151 to 178 have lake views, and there are a handful of suite and bungalow options as well.
- Address: Teton Park Rd., 3 miles south of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–2831
- Website: www.signalmountainlodge.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 47 rooms, 32 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more