- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jenny Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- maximum comfort in a pristine setting
- perhaps the best hotel in the national park system
- very expensive
- not suitable for kids under 17
- pretty formal for a national-park property
Check Rates from our Partners
Jenny Lake Lodge Review
This lodge, the most expensive and arguably the most elegant in any national park, has been serving travelers since the 1920s. Nestled off the scenic Jenny Lake Loop Road and bordering a wildflower meadow, its guest cabins are well spaced in lodgepole-pine groves. Rooms with sturdy pine beds and handmade quilts live up to the plush rustic theme; suites also have fireplaces. Bathrooms feature intricate stonework and rain-dome showerheads. Breakfast and dinner, bicycle trips, and horseback rides are included the price. Room telephones are provided only on request.
- Address: Jenny Lake Rd., 2 miles off Teton Park Rd., 12 miles north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83012 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–4647; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 37 cabins.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more