Jenny Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- maximum comfort in a pristine setting
- perhaps the best hotel in the national park system
- very expensive
- not suitable for kids under 17
- pretty formal for a national-park property
Check Rates from our Partners
Jenny Lake Lodge Review
This lodge, the most expensive and arguably the most elegant in any national park, has been serving travelers since the 1920s. Nestled off the scenic Jenny Lake Loop Road and bordering a wildflower meadow, its guest cabins are well spaced in lodgepole-pine groves. Rooms with sturdy pine beds and handmade quilts live up to the plush rustic theme; suites also have fireplaces. Bathrooms feature intricate stonework and rain-dome showerheads. Breakfast and dinner, bicycle trips, and horseback rides are included the price. Room telephones are provided only on request.
- Address: Jenny Lake Rd., 2 miles off Teton Park Rd., 12 miles north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY, 83012 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–4647; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 37 cabins
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–late May.
View deals in Grand Teton National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More