- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- central location for visiting Grand Teton and Yellowstone
- heated outdoor pool
- rooms without views are pricey for what you get
- the hotel hosts a lot of large meetings
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Jackson Lake Lodge Review
This sprawling resort stands on a bluff with spectacular views across Jackson Lake to the Tetons. The upper lobby has enormous picture windows and a collection of American Indian artifacts and Western art. Not all guest rooms have spectacular lake and mountain views, so ask for one when you book. The marble floors and polished brass accents add a timeless, classic style to the western decor.
- Address: U.S. 89/191/287, ½ mile north of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 385 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more