Jackson Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- central location for visiting Grand Teton and Yellowstone
- heated outdoor pool
- rooms without views are pricey for what you get
- the hotel hosts a lot of large meetings
Check Rates from our Partners
Jackson Lake Lodge Review
This sprawling resort stands on a bluff with spectacular views across Jackson Lake to the Tetons. The upper lobby has enormous picture windows and a collection of American Indian artifacts and Western art. Not all guest rooms have spectacular lake and mountain views, so ask for one when you book. The marble floors and polished brass accents add a timeless, classic style to the western decor.
- Address: U.S. 89/191/287, ½ mile north of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY, 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 385 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
View deals in Grand Teton National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More