- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- central location for visiting Grand Teton and Yellowstone
- heated outdoor pool
- rooms without views are pricey for what you get
- the hotel hosts a lot of large meetings
Check Rates from our Partners
Jackson Lake Lodge Review
This sprawling resort stands on a bluff with spectacular views across Jackson Lake to the Tetons. The upper lobby has enormous picture windows and a collection of American Indian artifacts and Western art. Not all guest rooms have spectacular lake and mountain views, so ask for one when you book. The marble floors and polished brass accents add a timeless, classic style to the western decor.
- Address: U.S. 89/191/287, ½ mile north of Jackson Lake Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 385 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more