- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dornan's Chuck Wagon
Dornan's Chuck Wagon Review
Hearty portions of beef, beans, potatoes, short ribs, stew, and lemonade or hot coffee are the dinner standbys at Dornan's. Locals know this spot for the barbecue cooked over wood fires. At breakfast, count on old-fashioned staples such as sourdough pancakes or biscuits and gravy. You can eat your chuck-wagon meal inside one of the restaurant's teepees if it happens to be raining or windy; otherwise, sit at outdoor picnic tables with views of the Snake River and the Tetons. The quick service and inexpensive prices make this a good choice for families.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more