- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
National Museum of Wildlife Art
National Museum of Wildlife Art Review
See an impressive collection of wildlife art—most of it devoted to North American species—in 14 galleries displaying the work of artists Karl Bodmer, Albert Bierstadt, Charles Russell, John Clymer, Robert Bateman, Carl Rungius, and others. A deck here affords views across the National Elk Refuge, where, particularly in winter, you can see wildlife in a natural habitat. An elaborate ¾-mile outdoor sculpture trail includes a monumental herd of bronze bison by Richard Loffler trudging across the butte.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more