- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Museum of the Mountain Man
Museum of the Mountain Man Review
Preserving the history of the area's trapper heritage, this museum displays 19th-century guns, traps, clothing, and beaver pelts. There's also an interpretive exhibit devoted to the pioneer and ranch history of Sublette County as well as an overview of the Western fur trade. In summer the museum hosts living-history demonstrations, children's events, a reenactment of the early 19th-century Green River Rendezvous, and lectures.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more