- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson Lake Lodge Mural Room
Jackson Lake Lodge Mural Room Review
One of the park's best restaurants gets its name from a 700-square-foot mural painted by Western artist Carl Roters. The mural details an 1837 Wyoming mountain man rendezvous and covers two walls of the dining room. Select from a menu that includes trout, elk, beef, and chicken. The plantain-crusted trout is a great choice, or try the bison prime rib. The tables face tall windows with panoramic views of Willow Flats and Jackson Lake to the northern Tetons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more