Down a path from the Chapel of the Transfiguration, the ferry on display here is not the original, but it's an accurate re-creation of the double-pontoon craft built by Bill Menor in 1894. It demonstrates how people crossed the Snake River before bridges were built. In the cluster of turn-of-the-20th-century buildings there are historical displays. Pick up a pamphlet for a self-guided tour, and check out the nearby general store, where candy and soda are sold in the summer.
The ferry typically runs after spring runoff, between June and August, and only when a park ranger is available to operate it.
½ mile off Teton Park Rd., 1 mile north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, 83012, United States